The role:Working from their UK site located near to Kidderminster, they are looking for an office based Internal Sales Executive to support and manage a number of high-profile commercial accounts. Ensuring that their customers are given the highest level of customer service, you will provide a full portfolio of account management services including pricing and margin considerations, management of orders through OPERA CRM system, liaising with other departments, following up on quotations and management of the sales pipeline. You will be the first point of internal contact for all customer queries as well as proactively developing business within the UK. You will look to add to the customer base by contacting prospective customers and tracking upcoming requirements to maximise any opportunities.
Our Client a leading manufacturer of building materials and construction materials based near to Kidderminster are now looking to expand their Internal Sales Team.
Working Hours - Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Our client offers extensive investment in developing their employees by ongoing product and systems training as well as developing their role within the organisation.
To succeed in this position:
- You will be a career self motivated individual
- Professional Approach
- Proactive and resilient
- Excellent Communication and office based skills
- Proficiency with all MS Office programmes including Excel, MS Office and Outlook
- Commitment to exceed customers expectations
- A background in sales support, sales administration or customer services is a real advantage, as is experience or familiarity with building products, construction materials, or a technical/manufactured product would also be beneficial, but not essential.
Max 3 MB, Type: doc, docx, pdf Already registered? Login
Your vacancy will be displayed inside our coffee shop and online via this site